• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
According to the pick'em I have 9 of 13 correct so far and got 3 of the 4 correct on the games with points, not bad. But I may not get either of the last two correct, Colorado is down to Hawaii and just have to hope Miami can get past Maryland.
 
For those like BR that can't wait until the Monday game is finished. I'll post wk 1 final results Tuesday AM.



 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Cnest, how does one figure the rank when you have 3 with the same number correct or 6 with 9 correct? Like the ones ranked #4. There is no 2 and 3 and it goes from #4 to #10 to #18, etc.




For those like BR that can't wait until the Monday game is finished. I'll post wk 1 final results Tuesday AM.



 
Thanks Skunky, but my son is at 10-4. I don't call 9-5 on fire, better than 5-9 though. I will love it if the Canes can beat Maryland tomorrow night. But either way, I usually start off bad the first couple of weeks, at least I will be on the positive side. I did no reviewing the teams this time. Just picked them and went with it. Where I shined was on the games with points, getting 3 of the 4. Pure luck. Did my picks at the beach.
 
Last edited:
Woo hoo. The Canes are up 14-13. If they can win this I will finish 10-5 this week. Go Canes!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top