• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need a place to finish my novel. Sunny with water view.

New posts

TallulahJ

Beach Crab
Hi beautiful beach people,
I need a small, quiet, "old Florida" beach house, prefer no granite, no berber and no European kitchens. I like linoleum, pine walls, the more rustic and old the better. I want a clean, sunny place to finish a novel. Small dog, house trained, well behaved, he doesn't drink or smoke, ditto for me on the smoking.
Need ASAP as my agent wants my manuscript by June.
Water views a must, any water will do as long as there is white sand somewhere in the background. My husband will be joining me on weekends. Furnished or unfurnished, prefer a long term lease. $800-$1000 per month with same deposit is what I will pay, no more but will pay less. Thank you. :wub:
 
There is a nice place in Seagrove on W. Grove Street/395 South. It's been vacant a couple of months. It is an old cinder block beach cottage, 2 br/ 1 bath with Florida room. Just a skip to the beach (no view) rents about $1250 per mo. but I think that rate can be negotiated. It's an adorable place with kitchen and bath upgrades. Call Philiip Anderson (onwer) @ H: 850-834-6387 Cell 850-419-1951.

Another option is a rental agency that does long term rentals....you may want to call around. Try Seagrove on the Beach Realty 800-443-3146. Speak to Gary...he's my partner and a wealth of info and if he doesn't have anything, I believe he can put you in the right direction. Good Luck and happy writing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top