• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a place to store boat

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
My neighbors have a 27 ft. boat and just moved permanently to the area. Anyone know where they can store it?
They tried that Howlin Dowlins who posted recently and left numerous messages, but they have not received a return call. Further, I tried the number and got a voice mail message and I was not sure where I reached since it did not answer with a business name :confused:

Thanks ;-)
 
Last edited:
For slips, the first places to look are Baytowne at Sandestin or Legendary Marina at Mid-bay bridge. Many people prefer Panama City Beach at Captain Anderson's or Treasure Island Marinas.

For trailer storage try Peach Creek RV on 98.
 
kurt said:
For slips, the first places to look are Baytowne at Sandestin or Legendary Marina at Mid-bay bridge. Many people prefer Panama City Beach at Captain Anderson's or Treasure Island Marinas.

For trailer storage try Peach Creek RV on 98.

They want to do dry storage of the boat. Does Peach Creek RV do that too?
and are they in SoWal? I know they checked around in Destin and everyone was full. :(
Thanks for the tips. ;-)
 
Mango said:
They want to do dry storage of the boat. Does Peach Creek RV do that too?
and are they in SoWal? I know they checked around in Destin and everyone was full. :(
Thanks for the tips. ;-)

It's an open yard. Just east of 395 on the north side of 98.
 
Great. I will letthem know. Howlin Dowlins finally did call them back late this afternoon. :biggrin:
 
Its my understanding that a place, Controlled Self Storage LLC behind Cafe Provence, will store it....I think there are actually two places behind the restaurant...Are any of them individual storage facilities or are they just behind high fences?...Red
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top