• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need long term rental on 30A

New posts

jbrannon

Beach Crab
I am looking for a 1-3 bedroom long term rental for the beginning of August. Preferably anywhere on 30A from Seagrove heading south towards Panama City Beach. Willing to sign a one year lease. Please contact Jason @ 314-369-3414 or PM me.
 
Have you checked the Walton Sun? There are usually tons of rentals available through that paper.:welcome:
 
Long term rental available

We have a bottom floor (three floor bldng)condo w/1 bedroom, 2 bunk beds in hallway, 1 Queen futon sleeper in living area, nicely tiled bath and kitchen, freshly painted, w/pool acess, next to beach walkover thru state naural area (approx. 300 yds from backdoor across no major streets), private/secure parking, landscaped, completely furnished at Inlet Dunes, in Inlet Beach, approx. 3 mi. to PCB and Bay County line. Check www.VRBO.com, look at Inlet Beach, Fla. then look under "Sandy Bottoms" for further info. Rental company is Dolphin Management and their tele # and addy is provided there. Use our name as having sent you along. There may be some provisions in a LT contract regarding failure on either parties side to perform as contracted.
Bill Butler
Memphis, TN. (901)2623456
 
long term rental

Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and am moving and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 bd 2 ba house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it! I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move out prior to then.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top