• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need Long Term Rental

New posts

tnorris

Beach Lover
We are planning on relocating from DFS and are looking for a long term rental, 6 or 12 month lease. 3 bedroom preferred,but could work with a 2. Some where in SRB or Freeport. We really don't want to be in Miramar or Destin. Unfurnished and maybe with a yard for our 2 small children and our goofy dog. We are trying to stay under $1100. Please e-mail tehra.norris@yahoo.comor PM me. Thanks.
 
Brand new sign for a 2/2 on 393 between 98 and 30-A went up yesterday. That is all I know.
 
long term rental

Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and am moving and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 bd 2 ba house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it! I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move out prior to then.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top