• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need LT Rental 2-3 BDRM - $1700/Mo

New posts

ejpace

Beach Comber
My fiance and I are relocating to Walton County and would like to rent a 2 to 3 bedroom house (preferably on the water but not a necessity). Looking to occupy by Feb. 15th. Can anyone help?

epace@tishman.com
 
ejpace said:
My fiance and I are relocating to Walton County and would like to rent a 2 to 3 bedroom house (preferably on the water but not a necessity). Looking to occupy by Feb. 15th. Can anyone help?

epace@tishman.com
Recently, I have seen several for rent by owner signs posted in yards. There are a small handful in the Town of Santa Rosa around 6th St, maybe on Ann St or Wilson St. The homes are 3bd/2ba and total about 1450 sf. There is Bay access withing 1/2 mile, but these are not on the water. Interested? Let me know and I will get a few phone numbers for you.
 
Have you found a rental yet? How soon and for how long? What area? I may know of some, for you to consider.

ejpace said:
I am definetly interested. I appreciate any help you can give us.
 
We actually found something in Grayton Beach--but I want to thank you guys for all the leads and information you've provided. See ya around town. :cool:
 
ejpace said:
We actually found something in Grayton Beach--but I want to thank you guys for all the leads and information you've provided. See ya around town. :cool:

:clap_1: SoWal rocks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top