S sue Beach Comber Jun 21, 2005 #1 I have a friend who would like to come in to visit the week of 7/2-7/9, but can only stay a few days-any ideas out there for places in the area that don't require Sat-Sat stay? thanks so much,
I have a friend who would like to come in to visit the week of 7/2-7/9, but can only stay a few days-any ideas out there for places in the area that don't require Sat-Sat stay? thanks so much,
Kurt Admin Jun 21, 2005 #2 That week is tough. Check all these places to see if they have any openings: http://graytonbeach.com/inns.html
That week is tough. Check all these places to see if they have any openings: http://graytonbeach.com/inns.html
Rita margarita brocolia Jun 21, 2005 #3 SUE PM me. We had a possibility lined up for 7, 8, 9th ?? I think it was. Not going to be coming.