Hi,
I am moving away from Sowal and I am looking for someone to take over my portion of a lease. The apartment is just outside of Sowal in Alexan Laguna Beach. The apartment is shared with a college student who works full time. We would prefer another student or young professional female. The apartment is 2bed 2 bath and the masterbed & bath is available. We were given an introductory rate so half of the rent is only $419.00 plus utilities. The apartment is 1059sf and the other roommate is usually not home. The deposit would be $400.00 and the leave is about 10 months. Move in August 1st or as early as July 22nd. Please call 850.814.2094 if you are interested. Thanks!
I am moving away from Sowal and I am looking for someone to take over my portion of a lease. The apartment is just outside of Sowal in Alexan Laguna Beach. The apartment is shared with a college student who works full time. We would prefer another student or young professional female. The apartment is 2bed 2 bath and the masterbed & bath is available. We were given an introductory rate so half of the rent is only $419.00 plus utilities. The apartment is 1059sf and the other roommate is usually not home. The deposit would be $400.00 and the leave is about 10 months. Move in August 1st or as early as July 22nd. Please call 850.814.2094 if you are interested. Thanks!