• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bdc63

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2006
Md for now, but dreaming of SoWal
BDC63, what's the latest definition of "kharma"?

I don't know Earl, but I suspect that it is similar to what it was when Realtors were telling people that "real estate only goes up", and "they aren't making any more water front property" and "I'd go for the no money down, no doc, adjustable rate mortgage to get into that bigger place with the granite counters ... it will appreciate faster"

Last edited:

destinsm

Beach Lover
May 23, 2006
I don't know, but I suspect that it is similar to what it was when Realtors were telling people that "real estate only goes up", and "they aren't making any more water front property" and "I'ld go for the no money down adjustable mortgage to get into that bigger place with the granite counters ... it will appreciate faster"

Don't forget the... "Buy now, or you will be priced out forever!!!"

Realtors make a used car salesman look good...

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
now, now, destinsm, Let's be nice...to all sales people, please:::cool:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Don't forget the... "Buy now, or you will be priced out forever!!!"

Realtors make a used car salesman look good...

I seriously think there is going to be some of this :boxing: going on up in here. :eek:

Advance The Man

Beach Lover
May 19, 2005
See [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=7607"]http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=7607[/ame]

Sandestin Luau across from Hilton.

YMMV on if this is a good or great deal - I think it is.

If anyone knows of or has the need to dump a property, or development project, please let me know. You may pm me the info. Other agents welcome. Bring me your hip pocket if it is priced right. Willing to spend up to 50M, cash, quick closings. Doesn't have to be one big property. Gulf Front is acceptable. Price should be reflective of "needing to dump."

Thanks
sj

Last edited:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
I'll go SJ one better. Same parameters except I have a 100k in cash to spend. The profits from my housing stock plays.