• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

need web site design

New posts

BMB Waterdog

Beach Comber
looking for someone to design/set up/upload a web site for a new business i am working towards starting. (i know kurt is too busy.) looking for someone as good as kurt, but less expensive! ha ha.....

seriously, any recommendations appreciated.
 
BMB I know of a great web designer who use to work with a well known advertising firm and has now branched off on his own. His name is Jake Meyer and his company name is Will Work For Food. I think he might have his website up I know he was working on it. Best of luck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top