The primary purpose of this position is to greet and assist customers, park their vehicles, and be a visible representative of the establishment we provide services for. After parking the vehicle, the attendant will run back to their station and be prepared to assist the next patron.
The pay range is hourly plus tips. Cash will be paid out weekly and hourly biweekly.
Shifts: Weekday & Weekend shifts available. Shifts start from anywhere between 3:30-4:30 PM.
To be eligible for employment, all applicants must:
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Display a clean and neat appearance.
- Be able to run, to stand for long periods of time, and to be outdoors for several hours at a time.
- Have your own transportation, cell phone, and email account.
- Have a valid driver's license with no accidents or two-point driving infractions within the last 3 years.
- A driving record will be required at the time of application, and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for a position.
- Be able to provide customer service and communicate effectively with customers and coworkers.
Outdoors for the duration of the shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc.) will have a significant impact on the employee's work environment. Shifts will not be canceled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts, and maintain a high quality of work despite weather conditions.