Biff has been a ho;-) Toots appointed him.
More power to him, then! Hop was asking me if I was coming down for the next wench-fest, whenever it was. I need to do some actual planning, I reckon!

More power to him, then! Hop was asking me if I was coming down for the next wench-fest, whenever it was. I need to do some actual planning, I reckon!

Uh, yes, you do!![]()
You better! I can't wait to meet you!![]()
I'm really disappointing in person.
I'm really disappointing in person, kind of like Charlie in "Charlie's Angels."

Did I miss a thread? When did Biff get to be a ho?![]()
it is alot of funn!!!!I'd love to come. It would be my first.![]()
plan,plan, plan. Can not wait to meet you!!!More power to him, then! Hop was asking me if I was coming down for the next wench-fest, whenever it was. I need to do some actual planning, I reckon!