• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts
PS GiJO'S B-Day is
OCT 13TH!!!!

xo sis[/quote]


:lolabove: :floor: :biggrin:

LOVE YOU TOO BABY BRO!!!!!
 
Oh how I wish I could be there
boohoo.gif
but have funn :wave: I will be in Missouri
cry2.gif
 
The only requirement for you Hop is your OMB's. :biggrin: :funn:

i still have bruises from the last soiree...i don't know that i will ever fully recover....
 
My October is booked solid, however, once again, if I can't make it, I'm sure Mini-Me can fill in for me.

And not to get off subject, but some punk teenage nymph just told ME to turn my music down here in Books-A-Million! I was listening to AOL Radio all 80's dance music- (that first CD thread took me back to memory lane).

I pretty much told her to pith off. I'm older and I have more insurance. :funn:

The nerve! I had headphones on and you can't hear it. I did set them down for a minute to go get my Grande Mocha Frappe.....:blush:

I guess she can't handle Oldies......:pissed:
 
My October is booked solid, however, once again, if I can't make it, I'm sure Mini-Me can fill in for me.

And not to get off subject, but some punk teenage nymph just told ME to turn my music down here in Books-A-Million! I was listening to AOL Radio all 80's dance music- (that first CD thread took me back to memory lane).

I pretty much told her to pith off. I'm older and I have more insurance. :funn:

The nerve! I had headphones on and you can't hear it. I did set them down for a minute to go get my Grande Mocha Frappe.....:blush:

I guess she can't handle Oldies......:pissed:


maybe they could have a mini-audie too - except it wouldn't be so mini ;-)
 
:angry: ...dka, if I do not meet you this time down, I will take it personally! NO EXCUSES!!! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top