• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Creeklover

Beach Lover
Dec 6, 2007
Sorry about not using the Quote as i have not figured out to use all of the options yet. The story was e-mailed to my an dmy guss it came from the radio station in DFS.

I have heard several stories surrounding this and the only question i have is why the FHP was not called to work this. This was not the first time that Cullen had been stoped by this officer and this is public record. Everytime a vehicle tag is called in to the dispatch center it is logged with the officer who is making the traffic stop.

The FHP works accidents involving the county SO vehicles so why did they not work this.

marinejean

Beach Comber
Nov 28, 2008
Florida
As someone who knows the deputy who was arrested, I know him as a good guy. If he is guilty, innocent until proven otherwise, then yes he should be held to a higher standard. Those of us who work in public safety have that responsibility to the public IMO. We have seen the tragedy that drinking and driving has on those who are involved and those who surround those involved, the families. I appreciate the deputies who performed their duties even when they could have gotten away with letting one of their own go. You never know, they may have saved multiple lives.

You must not know him very well...

for it

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2008
something smells

:eek:The deputies involved in the arrest were all against the deputy in a previous internal according to records. Sounds like a set up to me. They didnt get what they wanted the first time .

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It wouldn't be the first setup by these backwoods heathens, and won't be the last. How do you set someone up for DUI though?

Have some other people going drinking with the person, convince them to drive, and then call the deputies in question.

I am NOT saying this is what happened, just pointing out that it's not a gun to the head operation to get someone drunk.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
so, if someone refuses a roadside sobriety test, isn't their driver's license revoked?

As a law enforcement officer isn't he subject to drug/alcohol tests at any time? Why not perform one on him at the jail?