• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I was in Pt Washington this past weekend and there is a new home for lease for $1300. It was a 3/2 if I recall. I am half tempted to look into it myself for how bad I want to be in Pt Washington.
It is a realtor looking to LTR the place. Paved road runs right past the driveway.
Good luck!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Skunky, you guys should look into the house in Grayton for $1,500 per month, steps away from the beach. It might need some Fabreeze, but it would be worth checking out.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
I love the new house that James Foley built in Pt. Washington. (between Apple and Fig Ct) Details galore. He is an amazing furniture builder and his latest project is a true representation of his art. Do yourself a favor and check it out. He and Colleen are in the book.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I love the new house that James Foley built in Pt. Washington. (between Apple and Fig Ct) Details galore. He is an amazing furniture builder and his latest project is a true representation of his art. Do yourself a favor and check it out. He and Colleen are in the book.

is this house for rent? if so, the punzys need to check it out asap.