• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
sarahj said:
Thanks SJ, it really does look like the Flintstones live there.

I agree. Maybe the Roman thing which someone mentioned is regarding the round columns, :dunno: or the pool in general (Roman Baths). It may look more rock like when they get the multiple waterfalls going.

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
Smiling JOe said:
Cypress Breeze Pool Area

Now, just tell me why in the world would anyone want this kind of "thing" in SoWal? What is this place coming to???!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: Are those pictures for real? Or is this a joke? Please tell me this is not for real.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
It looks like a waterpark. At a Six Flags or something similar.

As a parent, all I am seeing are all the opportunities for my kids to split their heads open.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
RiverOtter said:
It's the real deal. I've driven through a couple of times.

My guess is that it looked good on paper. :dunno: No disrespect or hard feeling but that does not look attractive to me. Maybe it looks better in person? :dunno:

BTW, is Cypress Breeze near Cypress Dunes? Or do they just share a word in their name? :dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
wetwilly said:
My guess is that it looked good on paper. :dunno: No disrespect or hard feeling but that does not look attractive to me. Maybe it looks better in person? :dunno:

BTW, is Cypress Breeze near Cypress Dunes? Or do they just share a word in their name? :dunno:

The two developments are separated by about 4 miles. There are still a few Cypress trees in both developments, but a much nicer mini Cypress Swamp at Cypress Dunes.

Regarding CB looking better in person, what you see is what you get. Some people who like the idea of living at Big Kahunas may like Cypress Breeze.

wetwilly said:

Doubt I'd want to live there but when my kids saw that pool they sure as hell wanted to rent there :D

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Oldtimer said:
Now, just tell me why in the world would anyone want this kind of "thing" in SoWal? What is this place coming to???!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: Are those pictures for real? Or is this a joke? Please tell me this is not for real.

I understand the next development on the books will have a "Jetsons" theme (Ray to go Rummell!). :rofl: