• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I am in Houston using my laptop with which I am not totally familar yet.(To tell the truth, I don't know if I ever will be. It has a mind of its own) The link provided would not work for me. I created my own email and hope you got it.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Guess what I am listing as Rapunzel's occupation on her 2007 tax return...

activist!

Now, don't you all wish you had an occupation half as cool as that.:lol:

Yeah but are you donating money to the presidential campaigns? :D

janshops

Beach Comber
May 8, 2007
I just listened to Dave R. on NPR and he did a terrific job. I'll be at the March 26th meeting.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I listened to Dave on RapLine as well. He is a great spokesperson for The Scenic Pride Initiative.

We need everyone to attend the workshop at The Coastal Branch Library, 26 March, 5:30 p.m.

In the meantime, please write to the County Commissioners and let them know you want more "community compatible" signs; please copy the TDC as well.

Last edited:

janshops

Beach Comber
May 8, 2007
I suppose everyone understands this but me...Why does the TDC seem to have so much power? How can their wishes override residents and property owners?

Also I noticed that a stop sign by Target in Pier Park looks a lot like the blue signs (arched metal with a flat sign in the middle).

I still think the blue signs could be unbolted and resold in Pier Park or someplace similar. Somebody can repaint them. I don't like the idea of keeping them and just planting flowers at the base. The only plant that might help would be kudzu that would completely cover them...