• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Job Available Part time nanny needed

New posts

Morgan Savant

Beach Comber
We are looking for someone who can take care of our 11 month old daughter on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, and Thursday’s every week from 8-4. We prefer someone who has experience with kids and if you are CPR certified that is a huge bonus but not required. This position would begin immediately. Please message me with your information and experience if interested. $12/hr
 
Hi my name is Fiona, i am 16 year old girl. I am interested in your job opportunity. I have a nine year old sister and 6 year old brother and i LOVE kids. I have also watched kids and babies at my church in the past and babysat for many other families. I am CPR certified which i saw as a bonus. Give me a call or text me at 917-808-9447 for questions and other information about the job. Thank you.
 
Hi my name is Fiona, i am 16 year old girl. I am interested in your job opportunity. I have a nine year old sister and 6 year old brother and i LOVE kids. I have also watched kids and babies at my church in the past and babysat for many other families. I am CPR certified which i saw as a bonus. Give me a call or text me at 917-808-9447 for questions and other information about the job. Thank you.
i forgot to mention I live in Santa Rosa Beach near south Walton high school.
 
We are looking for someone who can take care of our 11 month old daughter on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, and Thursday’s every week from 8-4. We prefer someone who has experience with kids and if you are CPR certified that is a huge bonus but not required. This position would begin immediately. Please message me with your information and experience if interested. $12/hr
Hi Morgan, I am a retired teacher and believe I could be great help for you and your child. Please call me if you are still interested. 251-408-2634
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top