• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
:lolabove: This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy got a piggycure.

this big fat piggy is too cheap to have a pedicure - they aren't that great around here.except for the chinese at the mall and i can't understand what they are saying.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I like to check out the OPI website when the seasons change to see what's hot. http://www.opi.com/suzie.asp **Looks like dark colors are still in. My personal favorite color is Peruby ruby. I wish I had time for a pedi before Friday but I'll have hours to work on the perfect coat of polish in the car. I just need to pick up a fresh bottle.

**Not sure why but my links are not working so I posted complete address.

Your feet will surely look better than mine. I am sporting 2 blood blisters, a scrape, and chipped polish because I tried to walk and talk at the same time, ramming my toes into a curb that I didn't notice. It was amazing that I didn't fall on my face. Don't want to get a pedi until the skin heals over.:eek:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Your feet will surely look better than mine. I am sporting 2 blood blisters, a scrape, and chipped polish because I tried to walk and talk at the same time, ramming my toes into a curb that I didn't notice. It was amazing that I didn't fall on my face. Don't want to get a pedi until the skin heals over.:eek:

OUCH! Sounds like somthing I would do. Sam and I gave ourselves the treatment yesterday, we soaked out feet, sloughed, removed cuticles, filed, smoothed and oiled.( Living up North, our feet weren't ready for summer yet) We're saving polish for the car....I haven't made it to the store yet to buy new. She's getting a hair cut today so hopefully they carry my color. I really need a haircut but I want to make sure it fits in a ponytail at the beach so it'll wait til I get home. We leave for Bama in the morning.:clap_1: 10 1/2 hour drive tomorrow then a 3 1/2 hour drive Saturday!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

Yeow!! :eek:

OUCH! Sounds like somthing I would do. Sam and I gave ourselves the treatment yesterday, we soaked out feet, sloughed, removed cuticles, filed, smoothed and oiled.( Living up North, our feet weren't ready for summer yet) We're saving polish for the car....I haven't made it to the store yet to buy new. She's getting a hair cut today so hopefully they carry my color. I really need a haircut but I want to make sure it fits in a ponytail at the beach so it'll wait til I get home. We leave for Bama in the morning.:clap_1: 10 1/2 hour drive tomorrow then a 3 1/2 hour drive Saturday!

OL--you're a planner, aren't you? Me, I just fly by the seat of my pants!! I'm sure you'll find the perfect color for your trip. I tried that polishing in the car last year, and was not successful. Of course, I can't see more than three inches in front of my face, and with all this fat, it's hard to get my toes close enough to see!! :eek:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Yeow!! :eek:

OL--you're a planner, aren't you? Me, I just fly by the seat of my pants!! I'm sure you'll find the perfect color for your trip. I tried that polishing in the car last year, and was not successful. Of course, I can't see more than three inches in front of my face, and with all this fat, it's hard to get my toes close enough to see!! :eek:

:lolabove: I feel ya!