For Sale Pekingese - Adult Male

Discussion in 'For Sale | Trade | Free | Wanted' started by hottytoddy, Aug 2, 2012.

1. hottytoddy

hottytoddy Beach Lover

We are selling our 3 year old Pekingese, Blaze. He was born on 10/19/09. He is buff in color with show quality stature. He is up-to-date on all of his shots and is freshly groomed. He has NOT been neutered. He has a very sweet personality and is great with children of all ages. We hate to sell him but due to our work schedules we do not have time to give him the attention he deserves. We are located in Windswept Estates in Freeport. Asking $350 o.b.o. Serious inquiries only. I can email additional pictures upon request. He comes with all registration paperwork and vet records. Please send me a private message for additional information.

Attached Files:

2. hottytoddy

hottytoddy Beach Lover

We still haven't found Blaze a "suitable" home. We have decided to lower the cost to $100 (re-homing fee). Serious pet lovers only! Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks! :wave:

3. ItzKatzTime

ItzKatzTime Beach Fanatic

Awwwwwe he is quite the beautiful dog. I will ask around.

4. hottytoddy

hottytoddy Beach Lover

Thanks to everyone who inquired on Blaze. He went to live with an FSU graduate student in Tallahassee today. Both new owner and Blaze were very happy!!