Pescado Seafood Grill & Rooftop Bar Rosemary Beach News! NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH! We are so pleased to announce that we are now open for lunch Wednesday - Saturday 11-2. Call for reservations 850-213-4600. 18 years and older. [ATTACH=full]84380[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]84381[/ATTACH] [I]Pescado is located on the west side of Rosemary Beach® Town Hall atop the "Orleans" building. Overlooking Rosemary rooftops and the Gulf of Mexico. [/I] [SIZE=5][B][B][I]Open Daily [/I][/B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]MUST BE 18+ YEARS TO ENTER[/B][/SIZE] [B]{ All ages welcome for Sunday Brunch }[/B] [SIZE=4][B]MONDAY & TUESDAY 4PM-11PM[/B][/SIZE] [B]DINNER:[/B] 4pm - 9:30pm { Last Seating 9:30pm } [B]Bar open until 11pm[/B] [SIZE=4][B]WEDNESDAY - SATURDAY 11AM-11PM[/B][/SIZE] [B]LUNCH:[/B] 11am - 2pm [B]RAW BAR ONLY:[/B] 2pm - 4pm [B]DINNER:[/B] 4pm - 9:30pm [B]Bar open until 11pm[/B] [SIZE=4][B]SUNDAY 10:15AM-11PM[/B][/SIZE] { 9:45am - 10:15am Reservations Only } [B]BRUNCH:[/B] 9:45am - 1pm [B]RAW BAR ONLY:[/B] 1pm - 4pm [B]DINNER:[/B] 4pm - 9:30pm [B]Bar open until 11pm [SIZE=4][B]MAKE A RESERVATION AT PESCADO[/B][/SIZE][/B] We take reservations 60 days in advance of dining. All reservations are for our indoor dining space. Our outside dining is wait-list only. Please call [URL='https://sowal.com/forum/tel:+18502134600'](850) 213-4600[/URL] for more information. No online reservations. Please call [URL='https://sowal.com/forum/tel:+18502134600'](850) 213-4600[/URL] to make a reservation. [B] [ATTACH=full]84384[/ATTACH] [/B]