• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sydney Jeter

Beach Crab
Jul 20, 2020
Birmingham
Hi all!
I am a recent graduate from UA, and I am taking a job in Grayton Beach. I am looking for a place to live or even for a roommate. I would like to live anywhere in the 30A area. I don't have any pets, but I am not opposed. Let me know if you're interested or know anyone looking for a roommate or trying to rent a space. Thanks!

sfjeter@crimson.ua.edu

Carl Heins

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a room available in my two bedroom two private bath apartment. The apartment complex is called the sanctuary at 331 Apartments. You can look at their website and see photos of the apartments. There is a washer dryer in the unit. The rent is 850 a month and that includes everything. My name is Carol and I am a server and I work almost every day. I have a 12-year-old Jack Russell terrier named Molly and shes very sweet. The location is very convenient to Grayton Beach. Message or call me 507-990-1337 Or message me back to this site if you have interest or questions.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
To be clear the above is a male and you would want to contact the Sanctuary directly regarding leases. Apartments rarely, if ever, allow sub leases.

Carl Heins

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
I’m not looking to sublease my apartment. I’m looking for a ROOMMATE and My name is Carl and I’m a male..... The Sanctuary Apartments will allow me to get a roommate and the potential person Will need to apply to be added to my current lease with the front office staff. There is a $60 application fee and a background and credit check the potential roommate must undergo. Once passed, the person’s name will added to the lease.