• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Please help running out of time....

New posts

cbk

Beach Comber
I am a single male. Looking for a long term rental in or near Sandestin. I am 35yrs old and a orthopedic sales rep. I also have a 15yrs old Lab who probley want be around much longer. I would prefer a house up to $1300 a month. Can anybody help me?:bang:
 
Ltr

Are you still looking? I have a 3br, 2bath 1/4 mile west of Alys Beach with a fenced in back yard. If interested call (850) 276-7220.
 
There are still quite a few rentals in Driftwood, just drive around and look for the signs...east Mack Bayou road has a few signs as well. There's one rental on Bayou Landing road, I think he's asking 1250./month, it's a 3 bdr, pets okay. the sign is at the beginning of the road (on the left as your coming to the first "s" turn on Mack Bayou. Good Luck.
 
long term rental

Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and am moving and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 bd 2 ba house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it! I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move out prior to then.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806
 
I live in Sandestin, and my roomate Is leaving to go back home, so I have opening coming up. If youd like to see, call 850-830-0966 Andi
 
I know of a home for rent, very close to Sandestin, off of Mack Bayou Rd, and it is in your price range and allows pets, and has a fenced in back yard. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath on a mostly shaded lot. Quiet street. Send me a pm if you are still interested.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top