• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Poker Night?

New posts

Pirate

Beach Fanatic
Is ther a poker night at the Old Florida Fish House? I went by a couple weeks ago to eat and the kitchen was closed but the bar was full of poker players. Don't remember what night.
 
Yes, they have a poker night, but I cannot recall which night. I think they play Texas Hold 'em. I've never been, but I have a friend who plays every week -- she loves poker.
 
I believe poker night is Wednesday. I've never been, but I've been told that it's a good time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top