• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

politics

New posts
Politics. Schmolitics. I'd rather listen to K Fed's new album.

Ditto.
Speaking of...we saw Mrs. Shriver leaving the Beverly Hills Hotel today.
I'm voting for Ahnold just to say I did.
 
Politics. Schmolitics. I'd rather listen to K Fed's new album.

OMG that's saying a lot. I have to agree. I used to be very politically active and didn't miss voting ever. I am so disgusted with our choices now that I will probably skip it tomorrow. I can't think of one candidate that's worthy of my vote. I've got much better things to do with my time.
 
:nono1: ...gotta' vote, now!

No matter who you vote for, people will complain.

Too much to digest. And I think it's sick how people turn against their elected leader. And I get soo sick of hearing people complain about it.:roll:

All I know is that I misplaced my Oliver Peoples aviators at the voting booth in NY. And that cannot be replaced.
 
Politics. Schmolitics. I'd rather listen to K Fed's new album.



Wow you have been scarce, this is the first I have heard from you in quite some time.
 
No matter who you vote for, people will complain.

Too much to digest. And I think it's sick how people turn against their elected leader. And I get soo sick of hearing people complain about it.:roll:

All I know is that I misplaced my Oliver Peoples aviators at the voting booth in NY. And that cannot be replaced.
Big DITTO on this one Kimmi...
___________________
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top