• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Poll: What new restaurants do you want?

New posts

seagrovechick

Beach Comber
Another deceased restaurant

Looks like the sushi place in Seaside is the latest victim of inflated commercial real estate. They have closed and are apparently trying to sell the airstream they operated out of.
 
Last edited:
Re: Another deceased restaurant

seagrovechick said:
Looks like the sushi place in Seaside is the latest victim of inflated commercial real estate. They have closed and are apparently trying to sell the airstream they operated out of.

Chick, that is old news here on this Board, but thanks for the official, "they are gone." I have lived here for a while, and during this time, I have heard numerous people say that the food is great at that place. Unfortunately for me, I cannot bring myself to eat fresh, cold sushi served from a hot metal trailer that is in the bright sun. To me, it is about as tempting as eating hotcakes from an igloo stand.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top