• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
RiverOtter said:
Had some friends stay at Watercolor and were not happy. Said it was horrible crowded and the beach area is so small that if you didn't get there early enough no place to sit. :sosad:

Were thay just there? Their accesses are closed now so they may have been herded to one area.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
I wouldn't say they "weren't happy"....overall, that is. They thought the service was great.

But they did say they had to get there early & put their chairs in seaweed to get a spot. They were there first week of June.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
My wife and friends just returned and said the same thing, the beach is now VERY small, and the vendors put thier chairs in the prime spots, so the rest have NOTHING left. Kurt, when will the beach come back to its pre-Ivan width?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Buckhead Rick said:
My wife and friends just returned and said the same thing, the beach is now VERY small, and the vendors put thier chairs in the prime spots, so the rest have NOTHING left. Kurt, when will the beach come back to its pre-Ivan width?

Impossible to say because of future weather.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Buckhead Rick said:
Hurricane Ivan and Tropical Storm Arlene, Rick. Where were you? The Weather Channel is in Buckhead, no?

skier

Beach Lover
Mar 7, 2005
ALys Beach is apparently having problems with its sealed bid process. Not getting the response that they anticipated.