• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Private Yoga

New posts

lovebeach

Beach Lover
Hi. I’m Tikiyogini, 500 certified and insured.
I have over 600 hours of training and 4000 hours of teaching experience. I trained in India and offer authentic yoga including meditation and pranayama (breath work).

1-2 people $100 per 1 hour session.
3-15 people. $145 per 1 hour class.
In your home, at the park, or on the beach.
I also have a certified yoga school for 200 hour yoga teacher certification.
private teacher training is available, please contact me for more information. Namaste.
850-708-5533
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top