S SeaDawg60 Beach Crab Mar 18, 2008 #1 I am looking to move to SoWal by April 1st to start a new job. I am desperately seeking a furnished condo or carriage house. Will gladly sign a years lease. P
I am looking to move to SoWal by April 1st to start a new job. I am desperately seeking a furnished condo or carriage house. Will gladly sign a years lease. P
B bevjo Beach Comber Mar 19, 2008 #2 I have a one bedroom furnished condo in Seagrove Beach on 30-A that I am looking to lease long term. For more information call 850-527-8488
I have a one bedroom furnished condo in Seagrove Beach on 30-A that I am looking to lease long term. For more information call 850-527-8488
Helping Hands Beach Fanatic Mar 19, 2008 #3 I'm interested in a roomate, in Sandestin 850-830-0966, completely furnished house with private bath