• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lazeeveld

Beach Comber
Feb 13, 2022
Seacrest
Looking for a part-time, approximately 10 hours per month, Property Assistant / House Manager for a boutique property services company located on 30A. Great work for retiree, stay-at-home mom, caregiver or anyone looking for a small side hustle.

Responsibilities include inspecting properties after the cleaning team has completed the clean, ensuring property is staged according to the owner's wishes, being onsite as the eyes and ears of the property owner when maintenance is required and completing a detailed, photo report for the property owner.

This role is for someone who has great attention to detail and loves creating environments for guest to enjoy. Light cleaning and arranging decor may be needed on occasion. Comfortable working a leaf blower and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Most property visits happen on the weekend after 1pm but weekday availability is also necessary.

Pay is $30 per hour. This 1099 independent contractor role.

lizery

Beach Crab
Mar 25, 2009
Hi! I am interested in the property assistant job. I have extensive knowledge of what it entails to be an inspector and helping guests with amenities. I was the director of operations for Swantree Concierge 2008-2011. Elizabeth Stevens 8504282819

Candicelaura86

Beach Crab
Jan 28, 2022
Miramar Beach
Looking for a part-time, approximately 10 hours per month, Property Assistant / House Manager for a boutique property services company located on 30A. Great work for retiree, stay-at-home mom, caregiver or anyone looking for a small side hustle.

Responsibilities include inspecting properties after the cleaning team has completed the clean, ensuring property is staged according to the owner's wishes, being onsite as the eyes and ears of the property owner when maintenance is required and completing a detailed, photo report for the property owner.

This role is for someone who has great attention to detail and loves creating environments for guest to enjoy. Light cleaning and arranging decor may be needed on occasion. Comfortable working a leaf blower and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Most property visits happen on the weekend after 1pm but weekday availability is also necessary.

Pay is $30 per hour. This 1099 independent contractor role.
Good Afternoon!

My name is Candice, and I would love to speak more with you about this position! I live locally in SRB, and performed seasonal property inspections throughout the summer for a large vacation rental company (Royal Destinations) and I absolutely loved it! I can provide excellent professional references upon request! (267) 312-5324. Thank You!