• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Queen Lily has Arrived

New posts
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

:welcome: Welcome baby Lily!!!! I still vote for Lily Grace. :wub:

Pics please!!!! Oh and congrats to you and MS. Redrocket!


16940z.jpg
 
Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Miss Lily! :wub:
 
I still vote for Lily Rose or Lily Grace.

I think Lilly Ann will get convoluted to Lillian.


And you have a problem wit' dat? :boxing:

You might be talking to some good ol' Southern gull with a quadruple name like Elizabeth Leanne (who had a grandmother named Lillian!)
 
Congratulations to the Rocket family and welcome to the beach, beautiful new baby Lily!! :wub:


:wub:Congratulations!!!! LILY IS HERE! LILY IS HERE!:wub:​


I'm partial to Lily Ana....in fact, have one in the family....and she's called Lily...what else!:clap::clap:
 
And you have a problem wit' dat? :boxing:

You might be talking to some good ol' Southern gull with a quadruple name like Elizabeth Leanne (who had a grandmother named Lillian!)

No, I like the name Lillian, just trying to point out a potential source of annoyance to Lily Ann when people constantly say her name wrong. :D
 
No, I like the name Lillian, just trying to point out a potential source of annoyance to Lily Ann when people constantly say her name wrong. :D

I can name another potential source of annoyance...:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top