I wonder how many love bugs gave their lives to adorn my windshield yesterday on the drive down to Miami....
My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....![]()
I wonder how many love bugs gave their lives to adorn my windshield yesterday on the drive down to Miami....
My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....![]()
My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....![]()
I would say that's funny, but I know how much ya'll hate these bugs.
with a love bug attached. :rofl:I think I need another surfboard....

My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....![]()
entwined
" with her p***y Willows.
My mom informed me that the Monkey Ball Vine start I gave her to take home to Kansas ended up becoming "entwined
" with her p***y Willows.
![]()
