Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
I wonder who this person is.
I wonder why people think that I don't wear a watch. Doesn't a person always think, "I wonder what time it is," just prior to looking at their watch?

I am very proud of Jesse. He got the "Most improved Jr. High Band Student" at his Spring Band Concert last night. The band teacher made it clear though, that this award had NOTHING to do with his behavoir.The apple does not fall far from the tree!
I am proud of Princess Kate, and it does not surprise me that she got the "Kindest of All Award", that apple does not fall far from the tree either!
I wish I had been at B&A's last night.
I love Chess pie!
Kurt made me laugh.
I am glad SJ bought a watch.
I need to get in the shower. I have too much to do.
Have wonderful Saturday everyone!
congrats Jesse & Princess Kate!
I wonder how a city can be beautiful and horrible at the same time??

Miami, which is where I am right now.I'll bite...what city? I probably missed something. Obviously, I miss a lot around here...![]()
Miami, which is where I am right now.
Pecans remind me pecan pie, which of course makes me think of pumpkin pie, which I really want some right now even though I just ate an entire Amore pizza myself.:roll:Miss Kitty gave me a pumpkin pie candle, but I am afraid to light it- I might try and eat it!
![]()
you !I just bought a can of pistachios select at Target--pistachios, cashews and almonds. Yummy.
I wonder if the socks worn with the kimono are like mittens? :scratch:
I wonder if our waitress heard me when I asked?
I think I will go try on a pair of flip flops with socks and see if it's possible.
Is the garbage out? Why do I keep forgetting to put the garbage out? Maybe I will get up early and do it... What if I miss it? Then it will be two weeks in a row my garbage was almost too heavy for the garbage man to lift... That could really piss him off... I don't want the garbage man mad at me... I should start taking it out right when I get home from work...You would think one of the kids would take out the garbage!
![]()
I wonder who this person is.