• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Three random thoughts...

I hate that i missed the Kitties tonight....

Sophie is SO BAD....SO, SO, SO BAD. It's a good thing she's so darn cute while she's being naughty.

I wonder why dogs only chew one of a pair of shoes. If they'd just chew both shoes, they'd only do half the damage. Do you think they know that on some level?
 
The pics are on mom's camera. We were pretty proud- she received the award "Kindest of All". Pretty cool. We took her to Amore for her graduation meal.

jdarg....I have been thinking about your little girl's "KINDEST OF ALL" award ever since I saw your post. I'm "off thread" since this hasn't been a "random" thought for me as the beauty and grace of it has been w/ me for hours on end. It set me to pondering...Can any soul, EVER, receive higher recognition than "KINDEST OF ALL"? I think this trait would be incredibly special anytime...but particularly in this day & age. One day when your little girl is grown up & at a crossroads, questioning the meaning of life...please let her that she "made a difference" to somebody she never met! Deeply inspiring...THANKYOU.
 
am i ever gonna get this stupid book done that i've been reading for over a week ? it's a harlequin romance for cryin' out loud, not russian lit !
 
jdarg....I have been thinking about your little girl's "KINDEST OF ALL" award ever since I saw your post. I'm "off thread" since this hasn't been a "random" thought for me as the beauty and grace of it has been w/ me for hours on end. It set me to pondering...Can any soul, EVER, receive higher recognition than "KINDEST OF ALL"? I think this trait would be incredibly special anytime...but particularly in this day & age. One day when your little girl is grown up & at a crossroads, questioning the meaning of life...please let her that she "made a difference" to somebody she never met! Deeply inspiring...THANKYOU.

What a sweet post. Made my day. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top