• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
My web site is down... What's up with that? I can not believe a sowaller called to remind me to take out my garbage... How cool is that. People know my garbage day better then me! I hope the surf gets up! I am a little hungry and probably will not quit caffeine. I tried today for 8 hours and almost killed my grandmother...
Saw you at the beach. Surf was choppy and uneventful today, but there is always tomorrow.

I'm wondering if the my early morning workout burned off enough calories to offset all of the sausage I ate for dinner.
 
My web site is down... What's up with that? I can not believe a sowaller called to remind me to take out my garbage... How cool is that. People know my garbage day better then me! I hope the surf gets up! I am a little hungry and probably will not quit caffeine. I tried today for 8 hours and almost killed my grandmother...

:lolabove: Well did you take out the garbage?
 
Wondering if Sybil is really the Terminator. I need to remind myself to only read the food threads when I'm not hungry. Me want Thai food now!
 
Maybe Kurt will take out the trash over on the Fox News thread.:blink:

I hope he is strong, I think that trash might be a little heavy to lift.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top