• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
This thread is SO random....I guess that's why we all love the lounge :rolling: !
 
Love the music....
Will I ever go to bed early............................................:blink:
 
hit the button twice...........................oops!

Almost 700 post! I'm such a big talker!!
 
Last edited:
I did sleep in and woke up a couple minutes after 7- which is completely disorienting if you are used to getting up at 5:30. I feel like half the day is gone!:blink: If anybody here can sleep past 7, they must have some major blackout shades and no dogs.
 
Does anybody else love the movie, The Big Chill?? LindaTat = I'll be right bat???


One of my all time faves!!!:clap: :clap: Dbuck, love the soundtrack too!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top