• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I did sleep in and woke up a couple minutes after 7- which is completely disorienting if you are used to getting up at 5:30. I feel like half the day is gone!:blink: If anybody here can sleep past 7, they must have some major blackout shades and no dogs.


7:30 is when I get up, and yes I have blinds and curtains in the bedroom and not afraid to pull out the eye mask.
 
Last edited:
My heads hurting from the Fox thread...need pain killers....

...and where the heck is Mermy?!?
 
We're all beginning to think around here that this 17 year cicada invasion is a bunch of malarky. Billions :eek: were supposed to appear yesterday - nary a one so far (like they have little alarm clocks to tell them when it's time). That's all they're talking about on the local news.

Any of you Midwesterners seen any yet???
 
I was under assault last night by bugs that I assume were cicadas. One flew into my hair while grilling and they were beating against my windows so much I heard them over the TV!
 
I am using my son's laptop. I HATE Microsoft Vista, too much stuff popping up. Why does everything have to change to "new and improved?"
 
We're all beginning to think around here that this 17 year cicada invasion is a bunch of malarky. Billions :eek: were supposed to appear yesterday - nary a one so far (like they have little alarm clocks to tell them when it's time). That's all they're talking about on the local news.

Any of you Midwesterners seen any yet???


Hmm, haven't noticed. Even the June bugs have died down a bit. Last week I was sitting near the window watching tv and I could hear them constantly pinging against it. :shock: Ick.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top