• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Really hope BBC is wrong

New posts

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Florida mosquitoes: 750 million genetically modified insects to be released

“Local officials in Florida have approved the release of 750 million mosquitoes that have been genetically modified to reduce local populations.”
 
Florida mosquitoes: 750 million genetically modified insects to be released

“Local officials in Florida have approved the release of 750 million mosquitoes that have been genetically modified to reduce local populations.”
As long as it reduces the local population of Republicans I'm good with it.
 
Was it funny when that Texas state representative said the only good democrat was a dead Democrat? I laughed so hard when I heard that one. Was that the wrong time or the wrong place? Are you the game keeper?
 
Was it funny when that Texas state representative said the only good democrat was a dead Democrat? I laughed so hard when I heard that one. Was that the wrong time or the wrong place? Are you the game keeper?
If you laughed at that then I am not sure you understand humor.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top