• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Red Bar Tonight

New posts

whosyodaddy

Beach Lover
Penne Pasta with Shrimp and Crawfish $16



Michelob Ultra $3




Having a great dinner tonight alone at the Red Bar while wife and kids are in Montgomery................. PRICELESS!

Now, if I can just find some back to back to back Law and Order, I'll be in heaven.


whos yo daddy
www.seagrovebyowner.com
 
whosyodaddy said:
Penne Pasta with Shrimp and Crawfish $16



Michelob Ultra $3




Having a great dinner tonight alone at the Red Bar while wife and kids are in Montgomery................. PRICELESS!

Now, if I can just find some back to back to back Law and Order, I'll be in heaven.


whos yo daddy
www.seagrovebyowner.com
Check TNTor Bravo for the Law and Order. :biggrin:
 
USA has Law and Order SVU back to back tonight. Bravo has a Project Runway marathon and TNT has movies.

We spend most nights watching Land and Orders; News Years weekend there were Law and Order marathons on both days. We ended up one day in our PJ's watching for hours and hours; our kids home from college were making fun of us!!
 
Just noticed you posted this yesterday, not today. I hope you enjoyed your dinner and found some Law and Order to watch.

My son was at the Red Bar last night and mentioned there were a bunch of older men there; you weren't one of the older ones were you?? :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top