• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Smiling Joe...please read my post #213 to John R; applies to you also.

Sorry to see you go over to the dark side!
I will, if you will not use illegal parking as one of your points for oposing the private access. (Bet you $10 that you will continue to use parking in your yard as one of the reasons you are against it. -- Maybe I will bring my tape recorder to the meeting on the 11th. :rotfl: )

Last edited:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
John R...concern would be a better choice of words.

I've noticed in some of your other postings you are quick to point out when someone hijacks a thread for their own personal issues. I'm surprised to see you do this now since you created this thread and named it "Redfish Village Beach Access". Lets try and stay focused!

Brad Pickel created a thread recently requesting suggestions from the community concerning parking and parking decks for future beach users. Smiling Joe chimed in with his usual comments and suggestions concerning the issue and I believe you did too. My point is that there is already a thread on this subject and it concerns future developments and parking needs; this thread concerns an issue and development that is imminently close to completion...big difference!

Please, take your future parking issues to Brad's thread...not appropriate here.

Yes concern may be a good choice, but considering the amount and fervor of your posts, fear seems more accurate. Fear of the multitude of potential issues in the future.

Yes, brad has authored a lovely thread on hypothetical parking problems and solutions. I am aware of it as I have posted in it. What I am also aware of is that I authored this thread and therefor am entitled to to steer it in any direction I see fit. You, having recently joined this community and and it seems, the internets, have no say as to where it is to go, and less say advising me on same. You have attempted before to tell me how to carry myself on this board. Please refrain from doing so. Many here have induldged you, others have not been so kind. Please go back and reread some responses to your posts, you'll be doing us all a favor.

Parking has been mentioned before with regards to RFV and their potential future as your next door neighbor. It is the tip of the iceberg, and not limited to your 75' section of the beach. Maybe you missed where I understand the implications of what this could mean to the rest of the county. That must be the case, because if I've read your posts accurately, you could care less about what could even happen across CR83. Do I detect an air of alienation happeneing up there on Blue Mountain Road? I'd hate to see you fighting this solo from chasing away people who could help champion your cause. I could have been one of them, but you clearly think I endorse this project.

If you are referring to the book thread>>this thread, wouldn't it have sucked if this conversation was continuing in the book thread?

Btw, of course I know who she is, as I know know the name of everyone of my avitars. Please stick to the topic at hand or start your own thread. It's not appropriate...

BMBV welcome back, I missed you. Hope you all had a safe and happy holiday.

Last edited:

Ginger Roland

Beach Crab
Dec 28, 2006
I just started reading this and it is disgusting. All of you talking about your beach. BMBW, you are the worst you have no more rights to the beach than I do. Who do you think you are? I live north of 98 and I come down 83 to the beach and I have as much right to be there as you do. And I will keep coming down 83 and this summer I think I will rent a bus and get 100 of my friends and come right to 83 and find You and Kevin and sit right next to you. I can bring 500 people down there and you can't say a word to me. In fact I think my husband and I will start a shuttle service to go to the beach for all of us 2nd class people and come straight down to 83 with as many people as we can. I would lose money on the bus serviceso you can't worry about me making money and call me a developer. Guess what, it's my beach. And it seems to me that if these people have a shuttle it keeps cars off your yards. What's wrong with you people?

Ginger Roland

Beach Crab
Dec 28, 2006
I am new to this system so I am not sure if that is a compliment? But I do know how to read people and I know that BMBW must be a sad and lonely person who likes to control everything telling people how they should think, what they should do about things, what is important and never allowing anybody else to have an opinion. Well I have one and I will let him know it.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:welcome: Ginger! Hope you post often.

BMBWalker

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2006
I am new to this system so I am not sure if that is a compliment? But I do know how to read people and I know that BMBW must be a sad and lonely person who likes to control everything telling people how they should think, what they should do about things, what is important and never allowing anybody else to have an opinion. Well I have one and I will let him know it.

Ginger...welcome and I look forward to seeing you on the beach!

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

You must be new to the system.........you just described me :blink:

.:D

BMBWalker

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2006
You must be new to the system.........you just described me :blink:

.:D

Shelly...since we've both been described as sad and lonely, maybe we should have a consoling drink at a convenient watering hole and lament our sad and lonely plight.

Happy New Year!