• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Surprised to see EDROEDROG here? Not a chance. So EVERYBODY knows from the beach access thread Edroedrog is a contract holder at Redfish, doesn't live in Walton County, doesn't own property here and is desperately trying to smear the developer and find a reason to get out of his contract. I had a stake in the beach access but don't have one in this thread. But everybody should know that Edroe will stop at nothing to LIE on this thread and try to smear people that I like. I will now monitor his actions here as I did on the beach access board. His lies are soon to catch up with him.

kevin, how are you aware of edroe's identity and his motivation? it would be really cool if he answered the direct questions that he continues to evade. it would probably end up as gibberish if he did answer.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
Surprised to see EDROEDROG here? Not a chance. So EVERYBODY knows from the beach access thread Edroedrog is a contract holder at Redfish, doesn't live in Walton County, doesn't own property here and is desperately trying to smear the developer. I had a stake in the beach access but don't have one in this thread, don't really understand it yet. But everybody should know that Edroe will stop at nothing to LIE on this thread and try to smear people that I like. I will now monitor his actions here as I did on the beach access board. His lies are soon to catch up with him.

KT-No contract with me.

KT-Is another gnat that works for the VILLAGE. Everybody his job is to come on this site and try to discredit anyone who post anything against the VILLAGE and not support HIS community.

KT are you getting paid to post on SoWal too for the VILLAGE?

WHAT LIES? Please do not bring up the 20 percent thing again. I told you already that I was wrong about that and everyone knows that by now.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
From www.RedfishVillage.com/amenities:

"RESIDENCES. A pair of weathered cedar and sun-washed stucco four-story buildings house well-appointed condominiums ideal for a second home, a vacation property, or the year-round residence you've always dreamed of. Each spacious, two-bedroom or three-bedroom unit features tasteful wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and upscale appliances. Flooring includes wood, ceramic tile and carpeting. One building is a lively mix of residential and upscale retail and restaurant space. The other is purely residential, offering convenient access to the pool, amphitheatre, children's play garden and scenic walking and biking trails around Redfish Lake. Other amenities include a private owners' lounge, and covered and valet parking."

If they were truly denied the ampitheatre and "trails around the Redfish Lake," there may be some material changes to the contracts or property worth investigating for the buyers. I have always wondered how they were going to create trails "around" the Lake when they don't own most of the property around the Lake. Perhaps the better word choice could have been "near." :dunno:

Any attorneys out there want to comment?

Kevin Thompson

Beach Lover
Dec 23, 2006
Johnr he was famous on the beach access board and as you read through it you can see his desperation to grasp at anything, now he has started it on this thread quickly with the same kind of statements. I have gotten to know some people well enough to know he has said things directly enough, just go read back through what he said that he will soon be in a bit of trouble.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
Surprised to see EDROEDROG here? Not a chance. So EVERYBODY knows from the beach access thread Edroedrog is a contract holder at Redfish, doesn't live in Walton County, doesn't own property here and is desperately trying to smear the developer and find a reason to get out of his contract. I had a stake in the beach access but don't have one in this thread. But everybody should know that Edroe will stop at nothing to LIE on this thread and try to smear people that I like. I will now monitor his actions here as I did on the beach access board. His lies are soon to catch up with him.

Monitor me please. I love it when you prove me wrong. This is going to be fun.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
t6tdaa.gif

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
Johnr he was famous on the beach access board and as you read through it you can see his desperation to grasp at anything, now he has started it on this thread quickly with the same kind of statements. I have gotten to know some people well enough to know he has said things directly enough, just go read back through what he said that he will soon be in a bit of trouble.

Kevin you do not scare me. How can I get in trouble for making statements that are true? Your attempts to discredit me are killing me.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
From www.RedfishVillage.com/amenities:

"RESIDENCES. A pair of weathered cedar and sun-washed stucco four-story buildings house well-appointed condominiums ideal for a second home, a vacation property, or the year-round residence you've always dreamed of. Each spacious, two-bedroom or three-bedroom unit features tasteful wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and upscale appliances. Flooring includes wood, ceramic tile and carpeting. One building is a lively mix of residential and upscale retail and restaurant space. The other is purely residential, offering convenient access to the pool, amphitheatre, children's play garden and scenic walking and biking trails around Redfish Lake. Other amenities include a private owners' lounge, and covered and valet parking."

If they were truly denied the ampitheatre and "trails around the Redfish Lake," there may be some material changes to the contracts or property worth investigating for the buyers. I have always wondered how they were going to create trails "around" the Lake when they don't own most of the property around the Lake. Perhaps the better word choice could have been "near." :dunno:

Any attorneys out there want to comment?

Thanks SJ. I am not going to go around in circles with KT or JR anymore.