• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
There is a neat little lady who walks two dogs every night at sunset at Ed Walline that we call Socks-N-Crocs cuz that's what she's always wearing.
:rotfl:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
I think this has been discussed before, but I can't find it, so I apologize for asking--is there signage about "LNT" at the public beach accesses?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I think this has been discussed before, but I can't find it, so I apologize for asking--is there signage about "LNT" at the public beach accesses?

I believe so. Regardless you wouldn't leave your TV on the front lawn over night and expect it to be there in the morning.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I believe so. Regardless you wouldn't leave your TV on the front lawn over night and expect it to be there in the morning.

:lolabove:...hail, around here I look and check to make sure the copper gutters are still attached to the house in the morning.

I know I sound like a broken record, but if anyone owns/lives in or near the BMB Villas, PLEASE talk to the people about leaving no trace...I cannot get over the mess that has been left on the beach the last week!!!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
:lol:
I know I sound like a broken record, but if anyone owns/lives in or near the BMB Villas, PLEASE talk to the people about leaving no trace...I cannot get over the mess that has been left on the beach the last week!!!
Kitty, I could get my people on that situation if you want. :rotfl: