I will be doing an externship at Criollas this summer and wanted to know if anyone could get me a rental for around 700 (less if possible), also I will probably be staying here after it is done. so maybe a 6 month commitment?
i hope you find a place. I will be seeing you soon, I work at Criolla's too. You might want to look at the other threads on here for people looking for roommates. Best of luck to you!
I love Criollias!!!, I live in sandestin and have an extra furnished room and another option too, call 850-830-0966 so we can meet and discuss options, Andi
I have a large 3 bdrm 2 1/2 bath condo to share in gulf place, 3-5 miles from criollas. bedroom has private attached bath and balconey. large kitchen and living area, washer,dryer. it is facing the green where there are free concerts each week. 3 pools tennis courts and beach access. i own the hair salon downstairs. rent is 600.00 utilities incl. call kindal 278-6575
If you haven't found a place yet... Myself and a friend are renting a 5/3 in SRB. Just let me know what you think. Rent would be $650 which includes all of your utilities. Just let me know!