hd1234 Beach Crab Nov 27, 2021 #1 My family will be in the Santa Rosa Beach area for Christmas this year. Are there any restaurants that open on Christmas day, and if so which ones/where could I find that information? Thanks!
My family will be in the Santa Rosa Beach area for Christmas this year. Are there any restaurants that open on Christmas day, and if so which ones/where could I find that information? Thanks!
Teresa SoWal Guide Staff member Nov 28, 2021 #3 Hello! We will post Christmas Day dining information here in the SoWal Dining Forum as we hear from restaurants with their menus, hours etc.
Hello! We will post Christmas Day dining information here in the SoWal Dining Forum as we hear from restaurants with their menus, hours etc.
Teresa SoWal Guide Staff member Dec 1, 2021 #8 tide12 said: Great Southern has been in past years. Click to expand... I believe they usually open in the afternoon around 4pm.
tide12 said: Great Southern has been in past years. Click to expand... I believe they usually open in the afternoon around 4pm.
T tide12 Beach Lover Dec 1, 2021 #9 Teresa said: I believe they usually open in the afternoon around 4pm. Click to expand... Correct, with the regular menu.
Teresa said: I believe they usually open in the afternoon around 4pm. Click to expand... Correct, with the regular menu.