• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:nono1:

TheSheep has a right to his opinion. Although, I have to admit that my teeny weeny attention span tires pretty quickly as I wade through the baaaa-ble! ;-)

It wouldn't bother me if the development of SoWal came to a screeching halt, especially the condo development.

:clap_1: ...gem of the day!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
anyone who loves this place knows that as soon as you get your feet in the sand and look out over the gulf...there is nothing else...it all goes away...

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Yes, they are, but I read that post of The Sheep and still don't fully understand its opinion. I was never good with poetry that is longer than 14 lines.

So I went back and read the sheeps post with a more clear head after a cup of joe this morning, and I realized that maybe, just maybe I was a bit harsh on him. He was just stating his dis-pleasure with all of the new development that has taken place over the last many years. That is his opinion and I should not critize anothers opinion even I don't agree with it. The point that I was trying to make with my post, was that even with all of the development it is still paradise to me. I can overlook all of the "bad", to find the good. The good to me is still the "natural" beauty and charm of the place.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Someone explain to me what draws someone to continuing posting their opinions on this site when they don't care to live or vacation in Sowal?:dunno:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
There once was a a soul named sheep,
Who longed for a SOWAL estate on the cheap,
But upon examination of the prices,
He saw living in Alys meant giving up all his vices,
His wool did get wet as he began a SOWAL weep.:lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Someone explain to me what draws someone to continuing posting their opinions on this site when they don't care to live or vacation in Sowal?:dunno:
Didn't you read the Walton Sun today? It's the sense of community that SoWal.com provides which encourages people to share their opinions. It's like going on vacation without leaving the house. :funn:-- NOT.