• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
saw some big yellow equipment moving around in the construction entrance a month or so ago. Gates still closed.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Those folks will be so stoked to do their grocery shopping at Kelly's!
I almost spewed a beer on my monitor! :rotfl:
They will be shopping for groceries in the Ritz Carlton, not to be confused with the Ritz food stores and gas station. Actually, by the time that gets going, surely people from Freeport will be shopping at the Plantation Publix.

pete23

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2007
76 lots pending for $19,984,000. That's $262,947.37 per lot average. No money left over to shop.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Thanks for the link to Great Southern. Because I really needed the laugh.

"Orlean will be built to be an exact replica of the French Quarter in New Orleans except it will be much safer and cleaner. All of the homes will be designed as townhomes, as is in the French Quarter with a Royal Street and Bourbon Street and, of course, will be completely family oriented."- so many things wrong with this passage I don't know what to say.

"The theme will be "

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The "Ritz" all you can eat mullet buffet.... Why didn't I think of that! Each room comes with a designer cast net and a cricket bucket. Every Tuesday their will be a Copeland raffle for a free brim buster!

Your on fire Bobby. :funn: