Robert August Wave Rider $495 or best offer
I bought this great board years ago from Robert August himself at the Orlando Surf Expo.
It's a great tri-fin with nice rocker. It's the perfect long board that is also very fast. Turns well, ride is fun; fantastic! You'll love this board.
Make your own Endless Summer...and Fall !
There were 2 dings on back and one on the nose which have been professionally repaired by a local shaper. (East Winds)
Comes with a functional leash, and built-in great memories!
Please let me know if you have any questions., I am happy to answer.
I bought this great board years ago from Robert August himself at the Orlando Surf Expo.
It's a great tri-fin with nice rocker. It's the perfect long board that is also very fast. Turns well, ride is fun; fantastic! You'll love this board.
Make your own Endless Summer...and Fall !
There were 2 dings on back and one on the nose which have been professionally repaired by a local shaper. (East Winds)
Comes with a functional leash, and built-in great memories!
Please let me know if you have any questions., I am happy to answer.
Last edited: