• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Heatmarie

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a 2B/2B apartment off 98 next to Dune Lakes Elementary school. My guest room will open back up on mid September. i'm looking to rent out the room till the end of the year. I am signing a 7 month lease to start in September. The rent - $1,025/month but doesn't include water or wifi which is pretty low. You have to like pets, be clean, and respectful.

Please send message if interested!

Heatmarie

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a 2B/2B apartment off 98 next to Dune Lakes Elementary school. My guest room will open back up on mid September. i'm looking to rent out the room till the end of the year. I am signing a 7 month lease to start in September. The rent - $1,025/month but doesn't include water or wifi which is pretty low. You have to like pets, be clean, and respectful.

Actually rent would be $1000. Includes a ton of amenities. Wifi $25 and water $25. :)

Azuralight

Beach Comber
Jun 6, 2020
Destin FL

I'm a nanny & life coach from Atlanta. I'm interested. Can u pls email pics to braxton.miriam@gmail.com ? What is the apt complex name? Is it furnished, including the bedroom? Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you

Heatmarie

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi there! Love that. The complex name is Arium. The room is furnished and has a private bath along with a walk in closet. I will email pictures. Look forward to chatting soon.

Sarita

Beach Comber
Aug 16, 2021
Louisiana
Hi Marie,
I am interested. I am a widow recently retired professional. Very active, love the outdoors,
Very clean, no pets. My cell is 1 (318) 403-1163.
Have a home in Louisiana but wanted to spend some time here to see if want to move here. We spend our summers here every vacation with my 2 grown sons. It is my favorite place to be.
Greatly appreciate your consideration!
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks sarita

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Also, looks like the room will be available come September 1st as well!
I'm a nanny & life coach from Atlanta. I'm interested. Can u pls email pics to braxton.miriam@gmail.com ? What is the apt complex name? Is it furnished, including the bedroom? Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you
If you want more privacy I have a furnished guesthouse with separate entrance available in an upscale neighborhood in Freeport. Post your number if interested and I will reach out.