• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachBlonde528

Beach Crab
Apr 28, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi - I have a brand new 4 bedroom house located in Santa Rosa Beach - I am possibly looking to have one person move in and rent a room for $1000 - I have two dogs so no more pets - and ideally would like to find someone who is a working professional - I am a single working female - haven't had a roommate since college - but am open to the idea if I find someone great.

I don't care if you're male or female but i do ask that people interested don't smoke pot/cigs

The room would be unfurnished but can be furnished if needed at an additional cost.

santiago.belalcazar

Beach Crab
Jul 28, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Good evening. I just graduated from college and I am moving to the area. I am great at living together with other people. I am not loud and very respectful. I love pets (but do not have any myself), and I am willing to schedule a phone call if possible. You can email me at sanbelalcazar@gmail.com to schedule the phone call. Thank you!
P.S You can also direct message me if interested.

ErikaB

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2021
santa rosa beach,fl
53 year old single professional... Vacation rental manager. No pets, no drama. I work and sleep. Won't be lounging on your couch... just need a room. 850-771-8924 Erika

Caroline A Cooper

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2020
Destin, Miramar, Santa Rosa
Text me Single professional Work at Lowes Destin 704-2069129 Let me know more about this please

Hi - I have a brand new 4 bedroom house located in Santa Rosa Beach - I am possibly looking to have one person move in and rent a room for $1000 - I have two dogs so no more pets - and ideally would like to find someone who is a working professional - I am a single working female - haven't had a roommate since college - but am open to the idea if I find someone great.

I don't care if you're male or female but i do ask that people interested don't smoke pot/cigs

The room would be unfurnished but can be furnished if needed at an additional cost.
Caroline Would love a message for call 704-206-9129