• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cara Elizabeth

Beach Crab
May 5, 2021
Hello! I'm looking for a room/house/condo for my mid-sixties mother who is having to leave her townhouse by the end of the month as the owner has decided to sell. She is reliable and hardworking with a good rental history. She's been in her previous location for 12 years and is very distressed to leave it on such short notice. I am looking for leads on anything available at the end of the month. It can be short-term, long term, rent to buy, furnished, unfurnished etc. I just need somewhere safe and reasonably priced as she is on a fixed income. We are flexible on area, but ideally, not more than 35 minutes from Rosemary Beach where she works. Any leads would be very much appreciated!!!

Dhero

Beach Crab
May 5, 2021
Destin
Hi, is she interested in a roommate? I am 55 with one dog am looking to share a home.

Janie

Dhero

Beach Crab
May 5, 2021
Destin
Hi Janie, it is a possibility. Are you looking for a roommate to an existing house? Or would you be looking to find a house?
Looking for a roommate to find a house. Could pay up to $1,000 per month. Would like to talk or meet her to see if we could work out a plan. I had the same thing happen to me. After six years owner decided to sell the house.

Cara Elizabeth

Beach Crab
May 5, 2021
Looking for a roommate to find a house. Could pay up to $1,000 per month. Would like to talk or meet her to see if we could work out a plan. I had the same thing happen to me. After six years owner decided to sell the house.
She'd love to talk to you. Are you able to send my your contact number and I'll have her give you a call.

Heron

Beach Comber
May 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Ladies! I am interested as well. I am in my mid 60's, from Mountain Brook, AL, and would like to find an unfurnished house ( preferably in Santa Rosa Beach) to share. My cell phone is 2059080296. Thanks!